Taking part in a Kiltwalk in Scotland is another fantastic way to raise funds to support people with a visible difference. Find out how you can enter.
Applications for charity places in the 2024 London Marathon are now open. Get your place on the starting line and join Team Changing Faces! Feel the buzz of the crowds, run past London’s most iconic landmarks, before finishing the race by Buckingham Palace.
- When: Sunday, 21 April 2024
- Location: London
- Join: There is a £100 registration fee and a £2,500 fundraising pledge (unless you already have a ballot place)
- Minimum age: 18
- Distance: 26.2 miles
You’ll start the iconic 26.2 miles in Greenwich Park accompanied by 50,000 other runners. Along the route, you’ll run past the Cutty Sark, over the world-famous Tower Bridge and through the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf. The streets will be lined by spectators, cheering you on as you run towards the Mall for a real hero’s welcome in front of Buckingham Palace.
Whether you’re a seasoned or first-time runner, Changing Faces will be with you every step of the way. We offer all our runners a fantastic support package.
- Fundraising and training support from our dedicated fundraising team
- Regular Marathon information and updates in the run up to your event
- A free Changing Faces running vest
- Loud and proud cheer squads along the course
- A chance to talk to and connect with other participants