We are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and to being transparent about how we use it.
Changing Faces reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Changing Faces provides information and support for adults, children and young people who live with conditions, scars or marks that affect their appearance.
The website and other social media platforms are intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. It is up to you to contact a health professional or Changing Faces practitioner if you are concerned about the wellbeing of an adult, child, or young person.
If an adult, child, or young person is in immediate danger, you should contact the emergency services.
Changing Faces does not give medical advice in relation to any individual case or patient, nor does the Changing Faces website provide medical or diagnostic services. If you are a medical or health professional, then you are encouraged to use the Changing Faces website for general information purposes.
Changing Faces does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer is suitable to use the website.
You agree to use this website and Changing Faces social media platforms only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
The content of the website is owned by Changing Faces or third parties. No content from the website may be copied, used or reproduced without our written consent, except where it is used for research and non-commercial use where no consent is required.
Please send your written requests to use content from the website to the communications team by emailing [email protected].
This site contains links to third-party websites both within the UK and abroad. These are regularly reviewed according to Changing Faces’ own criteria for quality information.
Unless otherwise stated, these links are provided as other useful sources of information. No endorsement by Changing Faces of any kind as to their content or quality is implied.
Changing Faces is not responsible for the content of, or goods and services purchased via any third-party website accessed through this site. If you decide to access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Your use of third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Changing Faces disclaims all liability resulting from your use of information on any linked websites.
If you upload any content to our website or social media platforms, you agree to accept the following house rules at all times:
- You must not post or upload any content or use the website and social media platforms in a way that breaches any law.
- You must not post or upload any content or use the website and social media platforms in a way that is offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, false, misleading, or unreliable, or that brings or is likely to bring the website or Changing Faces into disrepute.
- You agree not to contribute content that will infringe another user’s, organisations, or person’s rights (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Changing Faces operates a reactive moderation policy. Changing Faces accepts no responsibility for any content but reserves the right to remove or edit any content at any time.
- You are wholly responsible for all content posted by you on the website and social media platforms, and for materials (including but not limited to emails) sent by you in connection to the website.
- Please let us know immediately by emailing [email protected] if any of these rules are broken by you or other users, or if you have any concerns about material posted to the website and social media platforms.
- Using your access to the website and social media platforms to send unsolicited bulk email or spam is forbidden.
- Changing Faces reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website and other social media platforms immediately at any time.
- If your access to the website and social media platforms is terminated or suspended for any reason, you must not access the website or any other Changing Faces social media platforms without our prior consent.
Changing Faces is a registered charity in England and Wales (No 1011222) and Scotland (No SC039725) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 2710440.
Registered Office: 10, Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG.