Our confidential Support and Information Line is open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
We offer support calls – we can give you the time and space to talk about how you are feeling about your visible difference and the impact this has on your life and your mental health.
We offer information – we can explore the options for you from our range of Changing Faces wellbeing services and help you to decide what may be best for you, as well as signpost you on.
There are three ways you can get in touch with us:
*Calls to our 0300 number cost the same as a call to any landline.
We are open to anyone over the age of 16 who has concerns about a visible difference, whether it relates to you, a friend or a family member. If you are under 16, we will need to speak to a parent or guardian first. You can ask your parent or guardian to call us on 0300 012 0275 or message us on WhatsApp on 07864 724 124.
This page is for people with a visible difference. If you are a health and social care professional and would like to refer a patient to our wellbeing services, please click the button below to view and fill in our referral form.
- Add our WhatsApp number - 07864 724 124 as a new contact in your contacts list and name it “Changing Faces Support”.
- Open WhatsApp and select the chats tab.
- Click on the (green) new chat icon and scroll down your contacts list or search in the search bar to find “Changing Faces Support”.
- Send us a message to start chatting.
- We use WhatsApp for information queries. If we think you could benefit from further support from our wellbeing services, we’ll arrange a telephone call with you to discuss the options in more detail.
- We can't accept audio or video calls using WhatsApp.
Will respond within the Support and Information Line operating hours, which are 10am - 4pm on weekdays.
Due to WhatsApp business policy, we can’t reply to any message older than 24 hours. If you contact us late on a Friday, over the weekend or during a bank holiday, we may not be able to reply, so we suggest you contact us again during our opening hours.
Please note that if you contact us using WhatsApp, once the chat is finished, the message thread will stay on your phone until you delete it. As WhatsApp is a third-party service, we are not liable for data held by WhatsApp or breaches of that data. Messages are encrypted, but data security is not guaranteed for any messages you send to us using WhatsApp.
If you are a health and social care professional and would like to refer a patient to one of our services, please visit our dedicated professionals section.