Your questions and comments are important to us. We have a number of ways for you to get in touch, including web form, email, telephone or post – please choose the option that best works for you. Once we have received your enquiry, we aim to reply within three working days.
If you are calling from within the UK, calls to Changing Faces telephone numbers will cost the same as a call to any landline.
Questions about our services
If you are living with a visible difference or are the parent of a child who looks different, you may find the information you need on the services and support section of our website. These pages have information about referring yourself or your child and include webforms to make this easier.
Our frequently asked questions may also be of interest.
If you are a health or social care professional looking to find out more about our services or refer a patient to us, please visit the dedicated section of our site for health professionals. This includes tailored information, webforms and downloadable forms to make referring a patient or client as quick as possible.
If your question isn’t answered on our website or you’d like to speak to someone about our services, please use the information below:
- For our wellbeing services, which range from self-help information to counselling support and workshops, please contact the Support and Information Line by:
- calling 0300 012 0275.
- emailing us using our webform
- For our Skin Camouflage Service please get in touch with the skin camouflage team by emailing [email protected] or calling 0300 012 0276.
- For information about our services in Scotland, please contact the Scotland team directly by emailing [email protected] or calling 0131 202 2358.
Please note that calls to our 0300 numbers cost the same as a call to any landline.
Our postal addresses
We have provided postal addresses, phone numbers and emails below. As our staff work remotely, please allow extra time for us to receive and process your postal enquiry. The quickest way to contact us is by email, telephone or using the form below.
- Address: Changing Faces, The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield S1 4FW
- Telephone: 0345 450 0275
- Email: [email protected] or complete the online form below to send us a message.
If your enquiry relates to our Scotland services, you can use the following details:
- Address: Changing Faces, Suite 5a, Citibase, 1 St Colme Street, Edinburgh EH3 6AA
- Telephone: 0131 202 2358
- Email:[email protected]
Our complaints procedure
We hope that you are happy with what we do and how we do it. However, we acknowledge that sometimes things do go wrong and if you do have a complaint, we encourage you to get in touch. You can complain verbally or in writing.
Read our complaints procedure to find out how to make a complaint and to understand the process we will follow.
For all other questions, comments and compliments about our work – including any media, professional education and learning, fundraising or volunteering enquiries, please complete the short form below.
Please give as much information as possible on the form to help us answer your question fully.