A challenge event is a great way to raise money for Changing Faces. Browse upcoming events you can join to support people with a visible difference.
Whether you’re a novice or seasoned athlete we’ve got a challenge for you. It’s a great, socially distanced way to support people living with a visible difference, while ticking off a big goal in 2021.
Step, run, jog or cycle this winter and help us be there for everyone living with a visible difference or disfigurement.
Pick your challenge today, sign up for free, create a fundraising page and kickstart 2021!
If you raise £10 for Changing Faces, you’ll receive a medal in the post. Raise £30 and we’ll send you a Changing Faces T-shirt as a thank you for your support.
We challenge you to set a new personal best for exercise in a month of your choice. You could pick:
Some suggestions for your personal best target are:
- Fastest time for a chosen distance.
- Consecutive number of days of your chosen form of exercise.
- A record distance over the month.
- Doing a record one-off of your chosen form of exercise.
You can do this wherever and whenever suits you.
To make sure you’re ready, complete these 3 simple steps:
- Create your own Personal Best Challenge Facebook Fundraising Page – click or tap the button “Raise money” button.
- Complete our registration form to receive your free starter pack.
- Join our Personal Best Challenge Facebook group to log your progress and support everyone taking part.
First of all, please download our Personal Best Challenge FAQs (PDF 159KB)