- Children in Yorkshire and the Humber
- 1-1 Sessions with a Wellbeing Practitioner
- Support Forum
- Children and Young People
- Parents of children and young people
- Online self-help programme
- Peer Group Chat
- Your Stories
- Finding help when we’re closed
- Find out about your visible difference
- Other Organisations
- Useful Apps
- Dealing with abuse and harassment
Stephanie had her left eye removed as a child due to a tumour.
Now when people make comments about the way I look, I walk away. I don’t feel I need to explain myself anymore.