- Support for children and young people in the North of England
- 1-1 Sessions with a Wellbeing Practitioner
- Support Forum
- Children and Young People
- Parents of children and young people
- Online self-help programme
- Online Peer Group
- Your Stories
- Finding help when we’re closed
- Find out about your visible difference
- Other Organisations
- Useful Apps
- Dealing with abuse and harassment
Prisha is a Changing Faces campaigner and has a rare neurological condition called Sturge-Weber syndrome, which is associated with a port wine stain birthmark, and glaucoma.
It matters to me that people with a visible difference are seen in society as normal people. Yes, we face obstacles, some more than others, but we’re still like everyone else.