- Self-Help Guides
- Children and Young People
- Parents of children and young people
- Support Forum
- Find out about your visible difference
- Your Stories
- 1-1 Sessions with a Wellbeing Practitioner
- Children in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Other Organisations
- Useful Apps
- Finding help when we’re closed
- Get Together
- How to report a Hate Crime
The importance of visible difference in children’s books – as told by writer and Inclusive Minds ambassador, Hilary.
I didn’t have any experience of visible difference before my daughter was born. I know that it’s impossible to predict what issues she may face in life.