- Children and Young People
- Parents of children and young people
- Support Forum
- Find out about your visible difference
- Your Stories
- 1-1 Sessions with a Wellbeing Practitioner
- Children in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Other Organisations
- Useful Apps
- Finding help when we’re closed
- Get Together
- How to report a Hate Crime
Hannah is from Birmingham, and was born with a complex condition called Craniosynostosis which affects her skull, jaw, fingers, toes and speech.
I was very badly bullied at school and college due to my visible difference. I was called so many names every single day. If you’re reading this and recognise some of the experiences I’ve had, remember you are a wonderful person, you are unique, and being unique is awesome!