- Children and Young People
- Parents of children and young people
- Support Forum
- Find out about your visible difference
- Your Stories
- 1-1 Sessions with a Wellbeing Practitioner
- Children in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Other Organisations
- Useful Apps
- Finding help when we’re closed
- Get Together
- How to report a Hate Crime
Mikaela is 28 and has a a genetic disorder called Crouzon syndrome which affects the shape of the head and face.
Currently disabled people are not cast in roles on stage and screen at all. They are not even cast as disabled people, and instead able-bodied actors are used in their place.