Thank you for completing our webform to register your interest in our Skin Camouflage Service.
You should shortly receive an email confirmation from us that you can keep for your records. Please check your spam or junk folders just in case it has gone there by mistake.
We are working towards opening clinics in Wales, so you have been added to our waiting list.
We will contact you as soon as we are able to offer you an appointment. If you opted in to receive emails from us, we’ll send you occasional emails which include:
- Inspiring stories from our supporters who have a visible difference.
- Information about our campaigns to improve representation and reduce discrimination for those with a visible difference.
- Updates on our services and self-help resources.
- Ways you can help us improve our services – from taking surveys and polls to fundraising.
Questions and further information
If you have any questions about the Skin Camouflage Service, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 0300 012 0276. While you wait for an appointment, you might also like to:
- Watch a series of video guides on applying skin camouflage, which will help you understand the steps involved in using skin camouflage products. These videos also contain tips on how to use high-street makeup effectively to cover your mark or scar.
- Read our advice and guidance which covers subjects such as improving your confidence and self-esteem and how to deal with reactions from other people. We offer tailored information for adults, children and young people, and parents of children with a visible difference – a scar, mark or condition that affects their appearance.
- Speak to our wellbeing team, who operate a Support and Information Line. We can help if you or a loved one are struggling with the emotional impact of a condition, mark or scar.