A legacy gift in your Will is a special way to help us continue to improve the lives of people with visible differences for many years to come.
When we lose someone, the memories we have of them mean everything.
Giving to Changing Faces in honour of a loved one is one way to continue their story, as well as supporting future generations of people with visible differences to change theirs.
On this page, we explain three ways you can give in memory of your loved one.
You can give in memory of a loved one by making an online donation to Changing Faces via our secure donation form. You can also donate by:
- Phone: Please call us on 0345 450 0275.
- Post: Please send a cheque made payable to “Changing Faces” to Fundraising Team, Changing Faces, PO Box 76751, London, WC1A 9QR.
- Text: Please text “FACEEQUALITY” to 70085 to donate £5, or text “FACEEQUALITY” followed by the amount you wish to donate, to 70085. For example, text “FACEEQUALITY 7” to donate £7. This will cost your donation plus a standard rate message.
A Changing Faces Tribute Fund is an inspiring way to honour a loved one. It provides a special space online to share with family and friends, where they can make a gift.
It gives a focus for you, your family and friends to honour your loved one with memories, photos and videos, and also to focus your fundraising efforts in their name.
Create your tribute fund on JustGiving.
Receiving donations instead of flowers or simply collecting at a funeral can honour your loved one’s memory while giving hope to people who have visible differences.
When paying in donations, we’d like to make sure that we process and acknowledge the donation correctly, so please let us know the following:
- The name of the person the donation is being made in memory of.
- Your name, address and relationship to the person the donation is being made in memory of.
Please make cheques payable to Changing Faces and send them to:
Changing Faces, PO Box 76751, London, WC1A 9QR
At the current time, the processing of any donations made by post may be delayed, so as an alternative you could organise an online collection by setting up a Just Giving tribute fund and sharing a link to your fund with friends and family.
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have about organising a collection or any other aspect of giving in memory.
For more help, please get in contact with the Fundraising Team by emailing [email protected]