We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Youth Engagement Officer to join our team in Scotland to lead in the engagement of children, young people and young adults on our campaign for Face Equality. This post is possible through a 3month grant from Big Lottery Scotland.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Create opportunities for young people to join the campaign for Face Equality in a structured, supported and safe way.
- Engage children and young people in Face Equality Day planning including seeking their views and experiences.
- Support the recruitment and training of young people to become Face Equality Champion volunteers.
- Support the development of a training package for Youth Champions so they can fully participate in the co-production of the Face Equality campaign.
- Support the creative delivery of Face Equality Workshops in Scottish Schools.
Changing Faces is working towards Clear Assured and welcomes applications from anyone with the requisite experience and abilities. Please let us know on 0845 4500 275 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this Job Description or the Application Form in a different format.
Applicants should complete the Application Form and return it together with their CV by 12 noon on Tuesday 6th February. Short-listing will be carried out by assessing how candidates meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification. Two Referees should be named but will be contacted only with applicants’ explicit consent, after any interview.
Interviews will be held on Friday 9th February in Edinburgh.