Senior Practitioner – Children in Need
We are seeking a self-motivated practitioner, highly experienced in supporting the wellbeing of children and families and with a flair for project management.
Our Sheffield-based services to Yorkshire & the Humber are changing. We are focussing all our local efforts on supporting children and young people with disfigurements and their families to live the lives they choose. To lead on this we have created the new role of Senior Practitioner – Children in Need. This post has been made possible by funding from BBC Children in Need.
The dual purpose of the role is to:
- Provide psycho-social support directly to children and young people with disfigurements and their families in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Lead and manage the charity’s Children in Need project in Y&H by promoting the service to potential clients and referrers, managing volunteers and one member of staff, and reporting on key performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders
Interviews will be held on Friday 2nd March in Sheffield.
For details, download the full JD and application form, email email@example.com, or ring 0345 4500 275.
- Salary: £36, 200 per annum
- Location: The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield S1 4FW
- Closing date: 12 noon Friday 23rd February
- Interviews: Friday 2nd March in Sheffield
As a small and busy charity we are only able to contact and give feedback to shortlisted candidates.