Our workshops are a great opportunity for children, young people, parents and families to meet and share experiences of life with a visible difference.
Our Parents Together online workshop is full of advice and top practical tips to support parents and carers of children and young people, who have a scar, mark or condition on their face or body that makes them look different.
Read on for more details about the workshop and to find out how to register.
- Date: Tuesday 13 July 2021
- Time: 7.30pm
- Location: Zoom
- Who is it aimed at? Parents and carers
Our Parents Together workshop is an invaluable online event for parents and carers of children and young people living with a mark, scar or condition that makes them look different.
The workshop will include:
- Techniques on building confidence for you and your child.
- Tips on how to handle staring and awkward social situations.
- Guest speakers talking about their experiences of living with a visible difference.
To make sure everyone feels comfortable, we will be capping attendance at around 20 parents or carers.
There are limited places at the event. Please fill in our registration form if you’d like to come along.