Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to support people with a visible difference?
We have a vacancy for a Wellbeing Service Manager to support the delivery of our wellbeing services across England.
- Contract: Full time (37 hours per week)
- Location: Central London based / working remotely from home initially
- Salary: £37,928.34 – £42,688.68 (Changing Faces’ policy is to offer posts at the first point on this scale / negotiable)
- Interviews: We will be considering applications as we receive them and will get in touch with you regarding an interview, if successful
We are going through an exciting period of change and development within our wellbeing services. We are launching our national children and young people’s model and embarking on a revisioning and redefinition of our 1-1 and clinical model across the service. The Wellbeing Service Manager will:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of the new wellbeing service clinical model across our range of wellbeing services.
- Have experience of service innovation and heading up good practice.
- Line manage the four wellbeing practitioners.
- Quality assure the knowledge, skills and practices of the wellbeing team.
- Deliver 1-1 wellbeing interventions (remotely and in-person) and facilitate peer support.
We are looking for someone with:
- A current, recognised psychology, psychotherapy or psychotherapeutic counselling qualification (with appropriate professional registration).
- At least three years’ post-qualification experience managing a client caseload, in a health or social care charity or statutory setting.
- Experience of professional leadership within a clinical / therapeutic service or model.
- Strong commitment to Changing Faces values, vision and purpose.
If this sounds like you – we would love to hear from you!
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds to join us and help improve the lives of people with visible differences. In line with our commitments to race equity, we are particularly seeking applications from People of Colour/ BAME people. We are always open to conversations about flexible working.
About Changing Faces
Changing Faces is the UK’s leading charity for everyone who has a mark, scar or condition that makes them look different (a visible difference). Being different in a society where there is such pressure to look a certain way is extremely difficult.
People with visible differences are vulnerable to isolation, loneliness, social anxiety and low self-esteem. They face staring, unwanted attention and even bullying and hate crime. They experience lowered expectations in education, problems getting work and stereotyping in the media. This can have a devastating, and lasting, impact on their wellbeing. Adults often come to us, having never spoken to anyone about the psychological impact of their visible difference before.
Our services build confidence and resilience – giving people the tools to manage their feelings, cope in different social settings, handle other people’s reactions or deal with life, education, work and relationships.
Please provide a full CV and ensure your supporting statement clearly demonstrates how you meet the job description and person specification.
Email your CV and supporting statement to Giulietta Driver, Executive Assistant – [email protected]
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check, with adult’s and children’s barred lists. Please download the following documents for further information:
- Criminal Records Disclosure Security and Ex-Offenders Policy (PDF 518KB)
- Applicant privacy notice 2019 (PDF 466KB)
We look forward to receiving your application.